Make Insight Actionable…
Knowing what your investors think about your management, your business model and your strategy are crucial to evaluate and measure results of the IR program you implement.
Perception audits address all aspects of quantitative and qualitative IR communication and when done regularly (once per year) facilitate a better understanding on your investors needs and requirements.
Perception Audits are very critical in order to:
– Gain Insight into institutional positioning and investment profiles
– Elaborate how stakeholders perceive your company’s value creation strategy
– Understand the main drivers of investors’ expectations
– Assess the impact of strategic decisions on stock market performance
– Quantify sector specific factors impacting valuation
Arator conducts investor sentiment surveys for Greek and international listed companies to gauge the views of existing and potential investors and buy side and sell side analysts. Our findings form a crucial element of IR strategic programs and form an important part of corporate governance.